Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin's flight while Pregnant

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/31/234157/516/1017/581734

...there are still some interesting questions, such as why she flew to Dallas and back when she was this pregnant....
At first, I found this curious myself, but then I thought back to a video of Elizabeth Hasselbeck saying she was flying out to visit the doctor who would be delivering her baby (I cannot find the video, otherwise I would provide the link). In the video, she said she wanted to (paraphrasing from memory) "introduce her parts" to the doctor. That comment plus Todd Palin saying "You can't have a fish picker from Texas", led me to think that there is nothing curious about the flight. If you do not understand my point, let me put it this way:

How would you like to have a complete stranger staring at your vagina for however long it takes to give birth.

I am not a woman, but if I were, I would do everything I could to avoid that.