Thursday, September 4, 2008

Confidence

I have a complicated friendship with a woman I will refer to as J. I was talking to one of our mutual friends whom I will call K. I told K that I think J was mad at me, but I was not sure, and if she was mad at me, I did not have the slightest idea what I did to get into trouble. Then as an aside, I added "Man, it is really killing my confidence". K laughed and said:

That is the whole point after all. For, after [a woman has] taken [a man's] confidence and squashed [him], it is easier to keep [him] in line, and then mold [him] into what [a woman] wants [him] to be.

Then she laughed and said "I'm just kidding". Then I laughed, and said "unfortunately, you are not".

I mention this because I think all men should be aware that if they are perplexed by what has motivated their woman to act the way she has, it is probably because the woman is trying to destroy the man's confidence. So men be strong, and don't let women kill your confidence.