Saturday, October 18, 2008

Going out of Business

I had no idea how much ad revenues blogging would be able to generate, or how many readers I would have to attract to be able to make blogging profitable. My plan was to blog for a month to do something I enjoy, and learn about how many readers I would need to be able to make blogging profitable. A month or two later, and I have learned that I will need several thousand daily readers to be able to make this profitable. I appreciate everyone who took time to read my blog, but several thousand readers would require an exponential growth in my readership. Additionally, I am certain that we are headed for a very severe economic downturn, which will reduce the amount of money that advertisers are willing to spend. With all of this taken into consideration, I have determined to pursue new paths to make my fortune.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope I was able to provide some entertainment.