Republican criticism of Democrats over the nation's housing crisis is a veiled attack on the poor that's racially motivated...
Republicans should respond that:
- They are not attacking the poor or minorities.
- Poor and minorities are just as much a victim of Democratic incompetence as all Americans are.
- Democrats attempted to further the "interests of the poor and minorities" at the expense of business.
- Those attempts produced nothing for the poor or minorities, but has created a dire financial crisis for America.
- If the American people choose to give more political control to the Democratic party, the financial crisis will only get worse.
- The choice is America's to make, but it can only make an informed choice if Republicans honestly speak about the causes (The Democratic Party's bureaucratic socialist incompetent ideology) of the crisis.
via Power Line